Thursday, August 13, 2009

Oops, I goofed!

Yesterday I posted my first entry here, a copy of a letter to the governor of my state. I was so excited to start using our new site that I tweeted on twitter.com/julismom AND put it in my status on Facebook, not realizing it's only in caps in the page header! Needless to say, nobody was able to access it. Thanks to a lifelong friend who's on Facebook, I found out and now the address is pasted on both from the address bar here. Hopefully this will let people find it. Yesterday was a blurry-eyed day for me thanks to the retinopathy. When my blood sugar values fluctuate, sometimes it increases the swelling in the retina and blurs things up for me. I hope to have all the entries from the old blog up and posted here soon. My little techie is sick. Her hydendritis has flared up in her right axilla again. For those of you who aren't familiar with med-speak, she has a couple cysts under her right arm. Yes, she just had the left side excised on June 26th. The right was excised in October 2006. Doc Chamberlain said that sometimes it comes back and he's had to do 2 or 3 surgeries to eliminate it. Apparently it runs in both families. I know my cousin, Jackie had the full-on skin graft surgeries on both at the same time when she was a girl. I mean a young girl, not that she's old, Oh I give up! I just keep typing myself into a corner! Anyway, soon as Juli's able, she'll import the old entries into the archive if possible. Expect more entries soon. Come back often as my mind is QUITE unpredictable. You know, whichever way the wind blows! Going to go now, my neuropathy is making me think I have something crawling just above my elbow but there's nothing there. That's usually a sign I need to take a break from using the computer! Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment