Monday, December 21, 2009

Mutant Lifeforms in MY (Shower) Space!

I definitely did NOT need my glasses to see that THING! I knew I was sharing space with arachnid type beings, the cobwebs were glaring evidence. I did not realize that they were either beings from outer space or mutated by proximity to my natural gas powered water heater! I blogged in the past about my feelings regarding the species. I avowed as how phobia was too singular to describe my emotions about the "s" word. I loathe the creatures beyond all reason. I suggested a new term to represent my feelings: arachnisogynist. I'm not sure if I'm expositing from the term misogynist correctly. Perhaps it should be misarachnithrope. Whatever. I was unaware that common brown house spiders or "Daddy Longlegs" could grow to those proportions. If I understand the typical life cycle, the females mate, devour the male, reproduce via egg sac, tend said sac, and die. I did not believe the species could live through multiple reproductions. My extent of spider research is the book, Charlotte's Web. Well, if that's the case, the behemoth being in my shower was the "Grandmommiest Daddy Longlegs" in existence on this planet. Perhaps I shouldn't be blogging about this in my own home. After all, who's to say that don't communicate telepathically and whether or not they can read human thoughts. Well, that's enough of that. So much for sleeping. Again. Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment