Friday, December 25, 2009

Worst Christmas Ideas Ever...

Reindeer gems - definition: sterilized droppings that are coated for decorative use as ornaments, and now as jewelry.
Just what you always wanted, decorative feces to hang around your neck or on your tree! What's next? Maybe rabbit pellet bead necklaces and earrings? Feces, the gift that keeps on giving.
Several places over the past month have discussed worst gift ever ideas. I know that the morning show, Live with Regis & Kelly, had people sending in their worst Christmas gift ever memories.
I thought that coal was mean until I heard a woman relate how her boyfriend's mother gave her a package of ground beef and it was supposed to be a big deal!
Silly me, I thought getting sick was a bad gift for any occasion. My daughter got some very unwelcome birthday gifts. I related that getting exposed to chicken pox at one birthday, and head lice at another were pretty bad gifts. I guess I underestimated human nature and man's ability to torture each other.
So - people - what's the most humiliating or unwelcome/unwanted gift you've ever gotten? Tweet me, or update me on facebook. Help us all come down off our tryptophan highs from the turky and the sheer exuberance of the Christmas holiday. That way, when people have to go back to work, it won't be such a shock! Ho, ho, holy crud, what a downer!

No comments:

Post a Comment